sunnuntai 16. syyskuuta 2012

Weird relationships

Good evening ladies and gentlemen! (If you can call it even evening anymore, it's already 21.49, what a night owl I am)
 
I thought I'd tell you a bit about things I saw and heard today before going to bed. And oh yeah, I felt I had to warn you: it seems like I couldn't keep my pact with you about not writing about myself. I apologize. There's just so many things I want to let in the open and just get over with. I'm a child and I need to do that, so please forgive me and I will still try to keep things about myself to minimum :)
 
 
Oh and by the way, I joined up in Twitter today (although I'm at lost how to use it) but it seems quite funny :) But yeah, please follow me on twitter too, you guys;)
 
My friend managed to break his iPhone in to pieces (as you can see) and as a smart girl as she was, she even ripped out the pieces of the cover glass quite nicely as it is shown. I'm truly a fan of hers right now, 'cause it's the first time someone who's addicted to her/his iPhone has done anything like this. I'll always cheer on her^^.
A park in England, I don't remember the name. Could be Queen's Park or something fancy like that I quess.
I spotted today a couple when I went to my monstrous studying lesson in vain. They were really cute and the funny thing was how the girl was more boyish than the boy himself. I immediately thought, that that girl is the head of that family instead of the man. The man though was quite pretty so I kind of am able to get that. I'm sure their kids will be cute :).
 
Family relationships are so weirrrrd. In the word's deepest sense. I really mean it.
My stepbrother (10 years old) and my stepsister (13 years old) are just horrible little kids.
 
My stepbrother is somehow too...wild I guess and that prevents him from doing things right. Like he gets possessed by something evil at school and starts throwing chairs and runs away from school. Okay, well, he's only on the fifth grade but STILL! You don't run away from school and go to McDonald's just because you thought that the teacher was being unfair telling you to solve just one math problem!?
 
The next issue in my family is my stepsister. Her adolescence is goin on strong and doesn't seem to end in the near days. She's only 13 and she's already all high and mighty about how she should have everything and how everyone is so stupid for telling her to come home in the evening before ten o'clock. Sigh. What am I going to do with them when I have still one year left in this house..
 
I believe this song is the closest one to the reality of the thing we call "youth".
 
"Tell me right away if I'm disturbing you, he said as he stepped inside my door, and I'll leave at once.
You not only disturb me, I said, you shatter my entire existence. Welcome."
 
-Börje Vähämäki
 
Oh how I love Finnish poetry. It's so..well, our sense of love is quite dull and we lack romantic feelings, so I guess this was what was to only be expected. Hmmhmm.
 
My English final exams are tomorrrow. Eek, I don't want to go there.
As information for those, who didn't know that, yes, in Finland we can fail high school by failing final exams. And every year four per cent of final year students fail to graduate. Last year that was somewhere around 12000 students and yeah, those students didn't get their degrees and white hats. Poor them. So, I don't really want to be one of them.
 
Wish me luck guys!
 
Arthur Twist

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti