lauantai 15. syyskuuta 2012

The Awakening

Good evening everybody and it's truly nice to see you.


My name is Arthur Twist. Well, it exactly isn't, but you'll just have to take it. Also, I'm not going to tell you about my sex, so you can try to guess it too in spite of my name, I guess. Haha sorry, this is quite annoying to you guys, I believe.

I can tell you that much that I'm almost 18 years old and I live in Espoo in Finland. Yes, I'm a proper Finn who is an expert at using the famous word "perkele" and a loyal fan of sauna.

Anyway, let's move on to the blog.

It's not - or it won't be - about myself fully. It'll be about life in generally. The things that happen in the world, the things that happened in the past and the things that may occur in the future. Also it will be, like the title says, about the "Other World" which is something I'm not so sure of even myself. I guess it's the actual world we live in with a little twist of dreams, hopes, hallucinations and fantasy. The things we believe in and the things we want to believe in. And of course, about the main thing in life itself. L-O-V-E.

Oh well, that was my first post. Please, don't kill me for being such a bore, I just thought that I'd have to introduce myself like a well-mannered gentleman, or woman. *Grins*.

Now it's about time I went to bed and tomorrow, my dears, I will reveal you something more of myself, of world and of oh so sticky love.

Yours sincerely,

Arthur Twist


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti