sunnuntai 16. syyskuuta 2012

Good morning you lovely lovable creatures;)

Let us just smile and start with a cup of coffee to warm our cold lonely hearts.

You can try to guess if I'm one of those names' owners or am I just a bystander. Well, it's up to you : )

 
Did you listen to the song I put in my post yesterday? The Jordin Sparks one? I'm not usually into that kind of music, but it just had the right kind of words, so I'm a fan now. I mean of the song, not of the singer. Yuck. I'm more into heavy rock musick or pop/rock but bleh. Not into some kind of teinix-music (Finns know what I mean) :D.
 
I should be going to Iso Omena already to read to my final exams (FI: kirjoitukset) but ew, I just couldn't care less. I'm a teenager for god's sake: I like partying and sleeping and surfing in the net way more than studying!! Urgh. Just have to wake up to reality again..
 
But anyway, here's some (quite deppressing) piano music for you: Michael Ortega - It's hard to say goodbye.
 
 
 
The reason I chose this piece of music is 'cause I found it be at the same time sad and simultaneously about happiness. I don't know, that's just the ticklish feeling I got from listening to it. Michael, I'm totally in love with you<3
 
Oh and for your information, I'm quite a fan of poetry and scriptwriting. You know, like William Shakespeare is my god. Like that.
 
"Open your eyes and see what you see.
Don't worry, the world will be."
 
Yesterday, by the way, my friend was like "I don't need a boyfriend anymore. I'm through with that". As a sidecomment, my friend's a girl. Anyway, I was quite shocked to be exact, 'cause she was always pondering over and over whether she'd end up being a spinster in her old days without a man. Well, now she's, like she herself said, through with that.
 
I almost got a heart attack for that confession. Oh my god. I couldn't say that even in my wildest dreams. Oh dear. Well, quess I need to respect her for that a bit more. Dunno.
 
 
Well, I'll write down more when I come in contact with more disgusting love stories, life situations and oh so sticky love.
 
"The songs of heavens, like the blood in my veins,
they will love, like I always have"
 

Arthur Twist

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti